1. The article should cover actual, relevant international subject, have applied research results and their approval according to the purpose and the objectives of the article. The objectives should be attractive to wide audience. Regionalism is to be avoided.
2. The articles are accepted only from authors who have a scientific degree. One author or co-authors may submit an article no more than once a year.
3. The final page of the article should contain confirmation of originality of the research, certified by the signatures of the authors (in scanned format), as follows:
I (we), name/patronymic name/surname, the author (s) of the scientific article “…”, certify that it fairly presents a self-conducted research and does not contain any plagiarism.
The author (s) guarantees that he / she has obtained all necessary permits to use copyrighted materials in the article.
The author (s) warrants that the article has been prepared for the scientific journal ‘Philosophy, Economics and Law Review’ only, it has never been published or submitted to other publications.
5. The author (s) grants the publisher the right to edit, adapt and modify, translate the article into any language, publish, and distribute it in an unlimited circulation in any form and format on any media and in any way.
6. The author (s) authorizes the publisher to handle and use his / her personal data in cases related to publication and communication.
The scientific editorial board carries out internal and external review of the articles. If the review is negative, the article can be returned to the author to be accomplished or it can be rejected. The main reasons for the rejection of the article are: the narrowness of the agenda (locality which causes restrictions on the target audience); poor scientific and theoretical basis; low practical value of the article; unexpanded English abstract, insufficient to understand the content of the article.
7. The articles in the journal are published exclusively in English. The article should be submitted in academic English and in the original (Ukrainian or Russian).
8. The article should be edited and sent to the editors office together with the attached documents by e-mail (Subject of the letter: Article Mironova O.L.). All files should be named in English, for example: Polyakov_Article.doc
9. The article should have UDC (placed at the beginning of the article) and for articles on economic issues – JEL Classification (placed under Keywords, number – from 1 to 5, in one line. For example: JEL Classification: C11; C15; C18).
10. Under each table and figure the source should be indicated (Source: …).
11. Volume of the article should be at least 10 pages (A4 format, ‘Times New Roman’, font 14, line spacing 1.5 (references – 1.0 space), page parameters (margins) – 2 cm on all sides, paragraph indentation – 1.25 cm).
12. Graphic material should be presented in programs available for further editing: tables – in Microsoft Word; charts – in Microsoft Excel editor; drawings – in the form of organizational charts using the drawing panel of the Microsoft Word editor; formulas – in formula editor. The article should not be overloaded with graphic material and formulas. The author is allowed to use color drawings and diagrams as editable objects.
13. The article should have the following text blocks: UDC; author’s surname (coauthors’ surnames), scientific degree, academic title, position/office (in English name of the legal entity should be given, names of the departments, laboratories or any other part of the juridical entity should not be written); e-mail with the index of organization; personal e-mail of the author; ORCID ID; the article title; abstract; key words (up to five); JEL Classіfіcatіon
Information should be given in separate blocks in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
Issue statement (description of the scientific issue to be analyzed in general, ties with important scientific and practical aims should be given); analysis of the latest researches and publications (the author should state obscure parts of the issue, in this part reference to the scientific works of foreign authors should be given (with their names in English mentioning the year of article publication).
Aim of the article (should correlate to the Abstract); main results of the research (the whole justification of the research results should be stated); Summary (the research results, author’s propositions and perspectives for further researches; summary should correspond to the purpose of the research and correlate to the abstract); References.
14. Abstract should be written according to international scientometric database requirements. Volume of English abstract should be larger than Ukrainian or Russian abstracts as it implies brief summary of the article.
15. References to the sources of the material used, actual and statistic data are obligatory (they should be presented in the text in chronological not alphabetical order; numbers in brackets should be given in the order of citing or mentioning in the text; the sources are given at the end of the article). The references to the scientific works of foreign authors in the text of the article are obligatory. Their surnames are given in English with the year of publication. E.g. (Craft, 2018).
It is desirable to cite to the scholarly works of the most prominent scientists and press books. No less than 10 articles from foreign scientific journals over the last 5-10 years should be cited.
16. References should include no less than 10 sources. They should be only in English. Sources in Ukrainian and Russian should be translated into English as precisely as possible. Such sources should be marked as (in Ukr.) or (in Russ.) at the end. All references should be made according to international bibliographic standard APA-2010. The names of Ukrainian and Russian periodicals (journals etc.) should be transliterated (see the rules of Ukrainian transliteration), in brackets in English. In references names of sources are given in alphabetical order. In case of DOI number of the source the author of the article is obliged to state it at the end of reference. It is not desirable to cite course books, teaching aids etc. It is necessary to use international bibliographic standard APA-2010 to cite any works in the text of the article.
17. The author reference should include surname, name and patronymic of the author (co-authors), scientific degree, academic title, position, specialty (number, name), the article title, post address (post index) to send author’s copy to, phone number, e-mail to be in the journal.
18. The article is issued with author’s photo. It should be sent to editorial office as a separate file as .jpg not less than 800 Kb, 10×12 sm.
19. The editors have the right to edit the article’s scientific and literary style, agree on an editing version with the author who gives his permission to publication (in a free form).
Publication of articles in the journal “Philosophy, Economics and Law Review” is free of charge.
All articles are checked for plagiarism in the Unichek system.